**Inside Star Citizen: Sprint Showdown | Summer 2022**
**Drake Corsair (0:50)**
- Drake Corsair Greybox exterior (0:50)
- Remote turret final art (1:44)
- Landing gear (2:00)
- Greybox/final art interior (2:25)
- Corsair Loading ramp/cargo (2:52)
- Big enough for an Ursa/similar sized vehicles
- Asymmetric wings have been attached (3:45)
- Thruster flaps expand and contract
**Argo SRV (4:40)**
- Argo SRV Greybox exterior (4:40)
- Ship has grown a bit in the cockpit area
- Cockpit area (5:04)
- Habitation area (5:23)
- Walkaround (5:32)
- Elevator (5:45)
**BMM Exterior (5:52)**
- "Mostly to showcase how important FOV is in your camera to avoid Duckbill platypus face"
**Salvage iconography / UI for the Vulture, Reclaimer, and more (6:19)**
- Left side shows remaining ship hull, cargo, and material extraction rate.
- Right side shows nozzles, cutters, tractor modes, attributes and range
Work on gimbal system has lead to new tech on how all gimbals work
- Variable drag and speed based on the size and weight, for both the gimbal and item mount.
- More customization for players, allowing for faster and smoother gimbals with smaller weapons, but slower for larger weapons
**Aegis Hammerhead relay system implementation (7:59)**
- Makes the ship a testbed of the future resource management system, supporting engineering gameplay, life support, TTK, on-site repair, and true multi-crew gameplay.
**UI Card system teaser (9:15)**
- Brand new way to take building blocks and display it dynamically throughout the PU and Squadron 42
- Examples such as holographic ship customization, restricted access barriers, etc.